Terms & Conditions
- All orders should be emailed to email@example.com, upon which a confirmation of the booking will be sent.
- All Business/ Corporate Lunch orders should be emailed by 3pm – 48 hours before the requested day. However we will endeavour to fulfil any orders outside this timeframe.
- All standard costs quoted are based on week-day catering; weekend deliveries may differ.
- Any services provided not listed on our menus, such as consultancy or ad-hoc will be charged at £40 per hour.
- All deliveries will be made according to the confirmed delivery slot; we will endeavour to reach you at your requested timeslot, however, due to multiple drops and/or travelling conditions you should allow a 1 hour timeframe, for any unexpected delays.
- The Corporate Chef delivers food in a safe and controlled process, we advise any food to be consumed no later than 2hours of being open. We take no responsibility for food that is consumed outside of our advise or timelines set.
- The prices quoted will be valid according to the current online menu, any quotes provided are valid for a maximum of 30days.
- Payments and Cancelation: (unless otherwise agreed)
a. We will require a 50% deposit at time of booking and remaining balance payable 3 days prior to event.
b. Any bookings made within 14- days of event require full payment ahead of event.
c. Any booking deposit will not be refundable within 8-weeks of planned event.
d. Any additional services provided must be settled within 7-days of the event
e. Cancellation within 14 days or less of the event will require full payment based on last agreed proposal.
f. Any – non debit or credit card transactions should be made by bank transfer to account:
- The Corporate Chef shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the Agreement without penalty in the event of the customer exceeding the stated credit terms.
- Breakages are the responsibility of the client.
- The Corporate Chef Ltd undertakes to be insured in respect of Employers & Public Liability to such an extent as in its opinion is adequate, currently 10M – respectively.
- Any complaints with regard to the food or service we have provided must be made in writing and received at our registered address no later than 7 days of the event